Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mi casa su casa



Welcome-Bienvenidos, to Our Front Porch (my sanctuary).

I really enjoy it on summer evenings just before and during sunset, as the scent of alyssum breezes thru the air. The hot sunset is awesome, it makes me feel and think like I'm in the tropics. You may read at leisure and enjoy the sounds of little sepia wrens and autumn crows, also.

Sometimes on Monday, I spend the whole day out on our front porch. I listen to NPR and cross-stitch, embroider and even, would you believe, read my bible in the cool breeze of the day.
The "gato"(cat) is our elusive houseguest. As our grandson Davey would say, "He's actually black, Nana". And the dog would be our beloved Isaac, our grandson Joey's charge. Funny, Isaac is "actually black", too. And as for the red hair well, let's just say, my inner child is very young at heart.

Our front porch was restored and we are really glad with how it looks. Actually, it was one of my many answered prayers, of which I will be sharing with you all in the future.

Adios, gotta go read and visit with our Eternal houseguest in the cool breeze of the day.

Dios los bendiga y accompane. God bless and accompany you.

No comments: