Thursday, November 8, 2007

Anchors away



Yesterday, my husband Andrew surprised me again.
He took me back (online) to South County, Rhode Island, our old stomping grounds.

I especially enjoyed THE BLUE BIRD CAFE site, where we'd go for Sunday brunch. Ah, the menu made our taste buds melt. I said, "I can do that dish" out loud.
We also went to the shores of Narragansett Beach, what a thrill, remembering the scent of the Atlantic Ocean. We miss beautiful Mystic,Ct., too.

There was a free e-mail link (this is all new to me) and we sent Joseph, our son, an autumn postcard from South County...He loved it. Precious are the memories.

Thank the Lord, God we may, in our old age, remember the good life...In Church of Christ fellowship.

Remember: Romans 12:10 "Be devoted to one another, in brotherly love, honor one another above yourselves"...

No comments: