Saturday, February 21, 2009

A SPRING THING

Thinking and Hoping and planning and dreaming.
I decided to go ahead and get a much needed hair-cut. A couple of weeks ago, on a Tuesday afternoon, I made an appointment with our local hair-salon. 
Like Nobody Else (is the name of the place) had moved to a new location on Main St. 
The place is so much bigger. I really like the prints on  the wall reminds me of a museum. 
When I walked in Trudy the local candy lady was there, and she mentioned that Laurie the hairdresser was sick.
However, my appointment was with Laura, so Trudy left. Laura turned out to be a really nice lady. 
She told me Laurie little boy is sick and needs to go to San Francisco children's Hospital. 
A Dinner is being given at the end of this month for medical expenses for her son. 
All in all, I had a good visit at the hairdresser. My hair looks and feels great just how I like it. I told her 'I love it' with a great big smile. Done I paid only $20.00 ! and gave her a generous tip. I do really love it.
REMEMBER: Enjoy your day in town (don't frown) and you may even get a crown :)
CREDIT: Like Nobody Else

No comments: