Sunday, January 10, 2010

EARTHQUAKE!!! PRAYING NEW MEXICO BOUND





We had a 6.5 earthquake in N. California.We are still feeling tremors in the beautiful victorian Village of Ferndale, California. It felt like a jackhammer swirling through our small apartment. My husband & I held each other in the doorway to our bedroom.


God in his infinite wisdom & mercy sent my daughter in love's sister to visit w/her girls. They helped up pick up the things thrown to the floor by the quake. Thank God only two items were cracked/chipped and our lives were spared. Glass fell from local stores. Our elderly friend Trudy the candy lady shop was in the news, I phoned her but no answer, hopefully shes with relatives.

Meanwhile, I am downsizing & packing & praying......Lord willing hopefully we may be moving to New Mexico to be with our Son & his family. Anyone ever live there? please share...thanks, ana

Enjoy: And Remember we are precious in God's sight, trust he has us covered at all times. I stand amazed how a simple visit turned into a lifesaver....Thank you, God.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Ana, I just wanted to stop by and say hello! What's up with all these earthquakes??

I hope your move to NM goes as smooth as possible. God will see you through it all safe and sound.

It was great reading all your posts and I, too, am looking forward to our new friendship :)

In Him,

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you