Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR-FELIZ ANO NUEVO 2010 !!!


Our son called early on in the evening to wish us a Happy New Year. The family was attending a New Year Fellowship with the New Mexico Christian Children Home where they worship, work & live. They will have a prayer time just into midnight to begin the year worshipping our Lord & Saviour God.

I took my 'Traditional nap' just after supper and kept asking hubby 'What time is it?', got out of bed at 11:57pm. Yikes, almost missed seeing my NYC New Years Eve Ball ! Well, didn't miss it. got to see Dick Clark, he's 80 years old now...what an icon of how music can inspire a man to keep on keeping on :)

Gave hubby a Happy New Years hug & kiss and sat on the blue sofa. Bang! someone outside was doing fireworks. Get me excited, I almost opened the door, not :) I said to hubby, 'They wanna put Ferndale on the map'....So tired began watching tv on a lady that came to America from Honduras, it was sad her daugther in a wheelchair and she worked so hard doing everything from washing dishes to washing dog to send money home. It touched my heart to see her struggle so. In the end, she got to see the Statue of Liberty and she said: I am an American with a smile of satisfaction on her face. It pays to work hard and do right.

Enjoy your New Year and may God will be done for everyone....

5 comments:

The Dutchess said...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR....I loved this visit to your beautiful blog..so nice to meet you:)

Blessings

Cathy said...

Happy New Year Andy and Ana! You have a beautiful blog! Here's to another fun year of blogging!

Cathy

SweetAnnee said...

Hello..and Happy New Year.. thanks for becoming a new blog friend..

I look forward to sharing 2010 with you.

I also have a blog

deenasstory.blogspot.com

where I share my journey through cancer

May 2010 bring many blessings

Unknown said...

Hi Ana......what a wonderful blog and very encouraging! One of these days I would like to create a blog and also join facebook. How nice it must be to live in California. The farthest north I have gotten in CA is San Francisco. My brother lives in LA. We live in a small town in Ohio....Circleville, home of a big pumpkin show in October. We like the simple small town life :) ! Happy New Year to you and your family!

~Zelda

Jackie said...

Andy & Ana,

Thank you so much for visiting our blog, I just had to return the favor, and I agree! Your blog is beautiful!

My name is Jackie and I moderate and take care of our congregation's "Fellowship Blog", and I just love meeting fellow followers of Christ all over the country and the world, it's very comforting to me, and now I can add you to my list.

I have a personal blog also where you can follow if you'd like my family's journey. We recently adopted a little girl from China.

The address is:
www.onebullandhisheifers.blogspot.com.

I hope to talk to you soon!

In Him,
Jackie