Sunday, March 6, 2011

HAPPYBIRTHDAY FIONA!!!

Woke up this morning to children's laughter....
The girls are home! my neighbor has twin girls and my best friend Fiona, she's an answered prayer (prayed God would send a little red head-done:)
I peeked outside to see Fiona's red head and her sister Audrey (Juliet was inside). Fiona was riding her new bike, it was her birthday. I ran inside and grabbed her gift-bag with a plastic backpack full of plastic dishes & scarfs for her and her sisters, too. As I flew down the steps, I realized I had my bedroom slippers and they got wet. With a smiling heart,I gave Fiona her gift. She thanked me and said, "I'm five years old"!
I'm so glad to have such darling sweethearts living next door, she is like a fairey *twinkling* her pretty smile up at me on a sunny day.

Remember: Love & Enjoy your neighborhood *Fairies* every time you can....

1 comment:

once upon a time . . . said...

Thanks for your previous comment on my blog :) And I'm curious if you make some of your graphics on polyvore.com?