Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHERISH THE LOVE SENT FROM ABOVE....


Jesus presented at the Temple with Joseph & Mary. Simeon & Anna prophesy about the Christ child. I love when Simeon said 'This child will be the Salvation of Isreal' and how he could now rest in peace having seen Isreals Salvation....touches my heart. My father once told me 'I won't die till I see you again' and God kept his promise no sooner did I visit him then he rested his soul. And Anna is one of my favorite bible ladies, dailey she fasted & prayed at the temple and was the first to publicly proclaim Jesus as the Redemption of Israel. God loves us ladies and always puts us in the forefront. And my most favorite is when I read in God's word 'Mary pondered all that was said about Jesus in her heart'....oh, so sweet to trust in Jesus.....

Merry Christmas everyone :) We had a quiet morning & wonderful Christmas day. Woke early went over to Trudy's to visit & give her a pretty gift bag filled with a candle & thingies . She was surprised and getting ready to go to a family Christmas day. Saw her Ceramic manger, it's beautiful.

The morning was cool & breezy. I returned home to exchange stocking gifts with hubby. I received lavender bubble bath, two small poem booklets, licorice, plastic chrystal heart w/pix insert.
Hubby got small sketch book, small poem book, candy, black dog & silver cat ornament.

Our family arrived at 3pm. and the celebration of Christ-birth in Fellowship began: Hubbies watched
The Christmas Story; ladies prepared the meal. Oh yes, the best gift a cooked ham from our in-loves :) cooked with loving hands looked & smelled so good. The sweet girls received their 'stocking gifts' and the smiling boy got dominoes, which he thoughly enjoyed. The men each were given cutting board cheese & salami sets. My favorite girl got a pair of purple-pom pom socks for her tired feet. My best friend received a hand-crocheted apron; Ideal christmas magazine. Each got scented sachets and cute magazines.

The dinner was a success. I cooked rice with golden potatoes/ peas & carrots. The gift of ham & cranberry sauce was a delicious addition. Also added to the treats was a pumpkin pie....well received & enjoyed by all. And the most favorite treat were my 'Oh, mambo Italiano-Cookies', given to us from my favorite girl :)

Remember: Enjoy each day & pray....keep pondering good thoughts and share Christ love with everyone.

No comments: