Sunday, March 16, 2008

Christ for Today


Rest for our Souls, how sweet the sound; This amazing Grace is found only in Christ. On Sunday, I read in God's word where our Lord saids: Matthew 11:28-29 "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light". It was a good tired, having been with the boys last week. We home-schooled till our hearts content. Joey and I read 2 Samuel 20 together in Spanish, we talked about the astute-wise woman, reminded me of amazon women. The boys are coming along fine, narrating their lessons back to me. It's becoming a good way for them to practice oral communications. We had two lessons in Spanish, because he's studying Latin, Joseph is understanding the root words for Spanish much better. He is focusing on how to compare Spanish with English, ex: rock-roca. And David penmanship is becoming better and his grammar much clearer as the days go by. Our teachers meeting (at home) was a God-sent, in that we compared notes and connected with each others input. All in all the two home-schooling days were fruitful indeed. Overseeing & keeping a 'Done-list' motivated us to complete all of our assignments. After narrating why they favored reading each lesson, marking off on the computer proved to be an accomplished joy. 'for my yoke is easy and my burden light'. Oh so true, lord God does give rest to me and you. Lord rewards-this week our grandsons will visit. From Our 'rested' front porch...(lol) Ana & Andy

No comments: