Saturday, March 29, 2008

Proverbs to live by


"Commit thy works unto the LORD and thy thoughts shall be established"...(Proverbs 16:3). I've been looking and enjoying other ladies' blogs, trying to get ideas for posting titles and themes. All to no avail, because all are unique and personal in their own way. At first, I'd scan images for scripture pictures, that was exciting. However, my folder or, shall I say, my cup overflowed and I had to delete some non-worthy visuals. So, back to square one, then I read this proverb and thought, 'that's it!' I hope to read and share quotes and excerpts from my Bible, by books, ex: Proverbs; Ecclesiastes; Psalms; also from my favorite: 'Christian Woman' magazine. I'm always taking sermon notes; hopefully by posting quotes and scriptures, I may be able to review and remember the lessons learned. I remember studying Proverbs and outlining it by titles and themes, ex: speaking, etc. By doing this spiritual journaling together, we may grow in Christ and I will be able to downsize my paperwork (answered prayer) thank you, God. I promised myself not to write anything too personal or about housecleaning. When it happens, it's been on a light, positive note; I hope to share new, exciting themes that I may come across. (Please know I share because I care.) May these new posting adventures prove to be as precious and wonderful for us as I hope, and intend, each to be. From Our 'Creative' Front Porch to yours...Ana & Andy.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Excellent post.
I want you to know that I really enjoy reading this blog. Keep up the wonderful posts. I pray that God will bless your lives. I hope ya'll have a blessed week.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman