Thursday, November 6, 2008

ELIZABETH LONGFELLOW


Elizabeth Longfellow shared her poetry with me. She's a descendant of Longfellow you see. Every time we meet is a treat, with all the writing she shows to me.
One of the most precious words I read of her poppa's sermon stood in my heart & head. Elizabeth writes daily in a journal page and there her world has a stage. I enjoyed all of her art that she shows to me. I read it and smile as I'm laughing with glee.
She loves to take her journal where ever she goes, in case of Inspiration Elizabeth is on her toes. I hope she will always remember this post and know I think of her poems the most.
This lovely young girl's sermon writings are a precious pearl and I'm sure she'll trust & obey them because she's a wonderful girl.

I think she'll write a poem for me about all our family tree. She's the keeper of her parent's history you see...

No comments: