Saturday, February 13, 2010

UNBEKNOWNST TO US....




Ever wonder about the people you pass on the street. I do :)
Sometimes I imagine they are tourist and that they think
I'm a tourist, too. Unless of course I've just been shopping
and carrying groceries home. Our Town always has some-
one taking pictures of the lovely picturesque Victorian homes.

One day I was at our local Art Museum with my two grandsons, and we saw a really handsome poodle. W stopped
to admire it. The boys felt his soft hair and the dog was so
polite & docile. I exclaimed out loud, 'Oh, he so cute & gentle
reminds me of a baby'....and the boys agreed, asking the owner how old was he? She said 'He's ten years old'.

I mentioned how precious pets are just like babies with a big smile the boys agreed patting his soft curly head.
Needless to say the owner was of another persuasion concerning children. Let's just say she was not for life. I didn't find out till my sons told me of her sad position in the demise of children.

I find it amazing how God unwittingly puts us such a precarious position and encourages us through the beauty of his creation to speak up for the truth.

Remember: Pet owners of America Unite for the Right to Life....of all God's creation.

Enjoy: Your babies today, tomorrow and always....as you comb their fluffy hair :)

No comments: