Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear Vienna...by Owl City (song)

I regarded the World is such a sad site, until I viewed it in black & white. And I reviewed every frame in basic shape, and sealed the exits with caution tape. Don't refocus your eyes in the darkness and don't remember this place unless, I describe the things that you can not see. And we'll unravel the mystery.

You all are my friends, in textbooks, I'm going home cause my blood cells cannot depend on the weather.
In photographs there's a light shown out my window somewhere way up there.

Dear Vienna...are you singing?, dear Vienna...are you swinging? Dear Vienna...we were happy like the shape of Maine....when we got carried away.

REMEMBER: Enjoy sharing rainbows....

CREDIT: Flicker/Steering North...

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Love your blog...love the Lord Jesus...and I to love the church of Christ.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. The love of the Lord shines through you. God bless, Lloyd