Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Embarassing

I'm so embarrassed, I can't come in contact with anyone: Pregnant ladies, Children, Immune Compromised (cancer patients) and Seniors, due to the Shingles! Ugh, That's just about everyone, and I love to go to town and visit all my lady friends in the stores :(.

Thank God though I can sit in the sun now and talk to the my neighbor and her toddler & twin daughters from my balcony as they play in the back yard. They look strangely up at me as to ask why doesn't she come down and stand at the gate and speak to us. I don't dare tell them of the Shingles.
I really don't enjoy this at all :(. But I'm learning that 'Patient develops Character'...I hope my reading of God's word will help me grow strong like Jesus in Luke 2:52..and the child grew in pure wisdom, health and understanding, and in favor with God and mankind.

As I place my hands over my face in shame, I pray 'Abba Father'....In Christ (the great physician) Thy Will be done...

Remember: Enjoy & Love your neighbors and while your at it give everyone a hug while you can :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ana-I am so sorry to hear about your shingles problem. I had chicken pox as a child and have considered getting the vaccine, but haven't due to the cost, but your bout, my poor dear lady has made me realize that I may have been very foolish. So,if it is any help to you at all, your experience has motivated another. Please know that I will pray for you and follow you here to keep up to date. Best regards and Kind thoughts, Tiffiny