Saturday, November 5, 2016

Carly Simon - Anticipation

Why cry, when we have such precious memories~remember the 'Fun in the Sun' we had...Walking & Talking~making up stories as we went along. Joey and I walking the Sand Dunes in Ferndale Beach. Becky and I hugging till we saw Jesus in our minds eye...yes, that happened to me did it happen to you? Joe creating yet another work of Art on a Sunday Afternoon after giving an awesome Sermon. Davey saying, 'I'm so cute' and hiding under the Dining Room Table with Joey listening to Joe tell us how he courted Rebekah and all the fun they had 'Cutting up' in College. Andy taking me to Beaver Tail Lighthouse that one Summer day...and many more beautiful afternoons spent in Mystic, Ct. Yes, I remember them all, those were the 'Good Old Blessed Days' <3 mrs. ana mami nana <3


No comments: