Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sprout Lake 36th anniversary celebration

Sprout Lake Camp so fine and it's mine Oh mine~We will sing and swing it till the Hills are Hep! They show us to love one another like sisters and like brothers so if you like Sprout Lake Camp...like I do oh oh!. My Cardia Doctor Isenberg sent me to Sprout Lake Camp upstate New York the summer I was 14 going on 15 years old. I dress up like Vogue with a Sports outfit and my hair up like Breakfast at Tiffany's. One College age-Counselor started 'Wrapping to Me' he thought I was part of the Staff...he was asking me all kinds of questions like What do you do? I said I cared for my children~so he says, 'Oh, you have Childcare experience like I was a Volunteer Councelor I looked that old. Then when I put my name on the 'Camper list' he asked me how old I was...I said 14 and he was like :O! shocked, haha, I said, 'Does this mean you won't speak to me anymore' and all the other college-aged counselors laughed at him. Moral of the Story: Don't dress-up when you're going to camp...short and sneakers will do just fine :) circa Summer of 1966~Sprout Lake, New York State.

No comments: