Friday, September 5, 2008

Birth Verses

While wandering through the web the other night, I found a site under 'Christ justified' about Bible verses based on a person's birthday. The sites is www.birthverse.com. I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did. I clicked on the day and month of my birthday, and up comes a birthday card with a personal verse.

The story begins with a gentleman who works at the publishing company, he prayed to God for inspiration and immediately thought of a birthday bible verse. As it happens, at a dinner one of his co-worker a lady shared how she had prayed for an idea. He almost fell out of his chair, when she shared her immediate thought was a birthday bible verse. Coincidence or God's providence, I'll leave it to beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Based on my birthday the verse that coincides is: Nehemiah 8:10  Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to the Lord. Do not grieve,  for  the joy of the Lord is your strength. I'm not promoting numerology, but this certainly is a worthwhile exercise. Check it out and see what matches with your birthday, and you may just trust and be born again according to the scriptures.

Enjoy: Counting our day's and getting a heart of wisdom....

Credit: Comfort we get from God's own word...

No comments: