Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Take the High Road


This past weekend my daughter in love and I went to our yearly Ladies Retreat. We headed north towards the mountains, and I got a bit car sick due to climate change. The air grew thinner as we climbed, and it was very hot-80 degrees. I placed a cool damp cloth on my forehead and a black head band inside my shades to blackout the bright sun and motion. Our first stop was Willow Creek a tiny town, we got gas and snacks and continued on. We were really looking forward to seeing our sisters in Christ from all over the West Coast. We played inspirational songs; hydrated ourselves with water and ate snacks. I felt better after a nap and my medicine started taking effect. Here's a picture of the road.

Enjoy & Remember: God is with us wherever we go...

Credit: www.trinitycam.com

No comments: