Friday, October 10, 2008

AUTUMN SUNRISE & SUNSET...


Autumn Sunrise-Today was a beautiful breezy fall day. I kept myself busy with chores & errands. Our T.V. is having a slight volume problem, so I turn on the classical music. My son said 'MTV mom?'. It's amazing the different perspective you get without all the chatter and watch only with pleasant music in the background.

I started the laundry really early, and got into the kitchen and prepared a Banana bread mix for Sunday Brunch. While washing the dishes, I usually pray, but I instead began reading a 'Garden theme' scripture calendar, a gift from Andy.I enjoyed meditating on the verses.

Next I went to the local pharmacy to renew my asthma medicine, he told me it had expired, and I need to wait for a Fax-approval from my doctor. Our pharmacist is a very nice considerate person, I'm sure the Lord will provide.

Although it was windy, I walked home on the sunny side of the street. Passing the Apple Orchard, I thought 'Why not!', I waited till my neighbor passed with his car, he waved-I waved back politely, then I got my plastic bag and started picking apples. The apples were all different sizes from very small to medium and very large too. The small ones were patchy green & red and the medium & large were dark red.

When the boys came over for their evening visit, they had the apples for snacks. Davey chose a small one and his second one was medium and really juicy. Joey had one medium & one small, he ate them so fast. I could see they really enjoyed every bite.

Joey and I started looking at one of his favorite sites: The 'Cats Scriptures' blog, he loves them so much. The cat's make Joey laugh aloud and Davey joins in saying, 'ohh, I love that one'. Well I started saving the pictures, I hope to use them in this blog again, enjoy.

Have a wonderful Weekend and Beautiful Lord's Day.

Remember: Enjoy the Harvest Season, and all the Lord has to offer: colorful leaves, chestnuts, blackbirds, fresh (cleaned) juicy apples orchards, cool breezes and warm beautiful sunsets, too. Thank You, God...

Credit: Cat Scriptures-http:www.sarahconradofeaglecreek.com/

No comments: