Thursday, October 23, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW ME...

What WOW's me: Just that spelled upside down 'MOM's' incredible ladies design to carry any heavy  load from the beginning.
Here goes Nina has won (in her life time) a three piece green suitcase at a Brooklyn Fair. (no longer exist, I used them  up going from my home to my  mom's house).
My favorite author's: Christ the finisher and author of our salvation...Heb._____(find it)...
 My most recent conversation: With my best friend-Husband about the state of  our world... (reminded to pray)
 My favorite things: A cheerful smile, babies & cats, evenings sharing magazine pictures with my best friend, sunny Sundays, family gatherings, playing Scattergories with my favorite girlfriend, garden walking, reading at sunset, Brunch after the holiday rush,
I respect & trust::   God's word, my Parent's  teachings, articulate conversations I have with my best friend, how my girlfriend raises her children
Dead to me: Dirt & gossip my mother hated them both and so do I.
My shoes: Comfy blue slippers, white beat up house sneakers, slip on chancletas (slippers), Velcro (for those doctor scale- moments) 'new' sneakers. And occassionaly to my girlfriends delight decent dress shoes.
My drinks: Aqua with juice, Hot chocolate with coffee( in that order); Aqua with  cranberry juice: Tea at my girlfriends house; Aqua with apple juice and  Camomile tea with hot milk in the evenings.
I collect: White porcelain animals; bookmarks; hair scrunchies; socks; antique books; victoria magazines; small stuffed animals from Winco and..
I love reading: Coming of age books, Southern comedy, Historical fictions, mysteries.
I love listening to: Old time Radio, country gospel, classical, my xm radio....
I love watching: Musicals; mysteries ( Alfred Hitchcock), classic movies. coming of age.
I wish I lived in: Back in the 50's ,  suburbia all my life, a world that loved the unborn, and a time when everyone appreciated and respected each other more.
I am generous with: my time; my money ; my food,  my home and childcare; (have four sisters shared it all)
I use:Our computer to photo-journal; a lot of crafts for  scrap-booking
I would love to own: A digital camera, a bike, more fleece pants, 
The first thing I do in the morning is: (see drinks) Audio Bible or Red daily Bible reading  & knit  squares for  boys college afghan & pray.

I'm addicted to: our grandson's visits,  Polyvore; Hot chocolate, Library magazines, Fellowship with christian ladies, taking pictures &  scrap-booking and writing about them., oh yeah, that's photo-journaling (love it).
I admire: God, Christ -church, my husband & his sister, our son &  grandsons, my scattergorie girlfriend & her parents-especially  her sister..
 Credit: to you all for going through this with me...*Polyvore-set/augustana

No comments: