Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE (EXHAUSTED TV VIEWING)

We begin watching it towards the end because it drags out on our nerves. I just get so caught up in  the excitement of it all. My husband sits there with this 'let's be reasonable look on his face', it does get ridiculous at times. 
I love the craziness of the characters , they crack me up. The ladies on one side the guys on the other, it's amazing how the women all of sudden get so chummy when it comes to trying to out do the guys :) And the guys are clueless until they get together with each other and scheme against the girls....one and a half heads is better than none....ha ha just kidding :) 
And that Trump, he's the biggest goof-ball of them all. 
He sits at his psuedo 'Boadroom-desk' a smug look on his face looking down on all of them. I love when he squirms his face and saids' 'Your Fired!'....Yeah, right okay on to real-life interest and concerns :) 
But it's all so much fun, when your exhausted and need a few laughs at a bunch of clowns in a freak-show circus....ha ha (my ribs hurt:)
Speaking of 'Bring in the Clown', that Joan Rivers is a real trip...she's so oh what's the word 'Plastic!' and her daughter is something else all together. But I was rooting for her, cause Annie got too dramatic towards the end. Although to be honest Joan Rivers did blow it with the decorators. Annie was like shocked....my husband said ' It's a set-up to see how they'd handle the challenge'...hum, maybe true.
Still I'm glad Joan won, why because she proved herself otherwise, that age should not be a stumblingblock and Annie to be honest needed a change of career, but she's to trecherous and in the long run would prove to be to scary for Trumps people. Notice who Trumps elderly partner chose....hum, they all felt  alot more 'safer with Joan'.
I love what Joan's decorators did with the Kodak-Frames that was inviting.
I love that Annie's decorators were so well prepared bringing in more money
Enjoy the challenges for charities, but don't take it to seriously it's just 'Exhausted TV Viewing'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. I'll take a peak.