Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD...JEREMIAH 28:15

" We live in a land where we can 'CHOOSE' same sex marriage or opposite marriage," Prejean said. " And you know what, I THINK in MY COUNTRY, in MY FAMILY, I THINK that I BELIEVE that MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, NO OFFENSE to anyone
out there, but that's HOW I WAS RAISED.
God Bless America land that I love stand beside her and guide her....When I drove Cross-Country, I saw the beauty of our country, and was in awe at how much God has blessed us with a resourceful land to provide for all our physical needs.
Then I wonder in awe of our spiritual needs and our example in
Christ. Leaving the 'Judging' to God based on the 'Truth that will set us free'.
I like this precious soul believe that we have a unique purpose as ' Ladies of the Lord' to speak ' Our conciencious' and restore
the faith of our ' Father '. Our ' Created purpose'...to be ''One with God and live to honor and serve him in mind, body, soul and spirit. Male and Female he created them in ' His image'....let's be honest no one got here without a male & females pro-creating.
SAVE THE WHALE.....SAVE THE BABIES....SAVE MALE & FEMALE MARRIAGE !
'choose or lose'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't agree with you Andy, but that's what makes this a great country, right! Bless you and your right to your beliefs.

Bo Lumpkin said...

I agree with you whole heartedly. Good blog. Your supreme court yesterday upheld the will of the people.