Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gracias for your Graciousness


I'd like to take this Tea-Time opportunity, to thank our wonderful Brother and Sister in Christ, Scott and Angie for the encouraging 'Friendship Day' message.
'THANK YOU', we really enjoyed it.
Know you're blessed, because you're always so kind and courteous to everyone.
The love of Christ just flows right through both you and your precious children.
I always look forward with enthusiasm to meet with you again.
Every time, I see a beautiful Tea-Set, I think of you girl-friend. You're such a sweet-heart, anyone would be proud to have you for a daughter and sister in Christ.

Andy & I love and appreciate both you and your precious children very much.
Did you get my note? Ask C.Anne.
Noticed the kids got booklets. C.Anne's large pink-floral book is a daily calendar, she can fill in with colored pencils. And Jaz got a colorful word-picture book. Wes received an animal study book.
Why am I writing this here? Because, you mentioned enjoying our blog, so I knew you'd read this for sure. Ha, Ha, love ya, girl. Gotta go, hope you all, with your wonderful family, enjoy a great day.
God bless and accompany you. 'Dios bendiga y accompane'.

Enjoy: Your precious family on this beautiful God-given day.

From Our 'Blessed & Grateful' Front Porch to Yours...Andy & Ana.

Credit: Girlfriends and Hot cups of tea...

1 comment:

agweaver said...

Andy and Ana,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You are so much of an encouragement to me and I appreciate being able to call you family so very, very much.

I did get the note and it sure brightened my day. Thank you.

Love, hugs and prayers, Angie