Saturday, October 31, 2009

A TRIBUTE TO MOM.

Created with our precious mother in our thoughts. My mother-in love a wonderful lady. Whenever she came in the room would light up.
Such a gracious & loving lady. Always at the ready to encourage and lift us up.

Born in Paris, class was her style. Dainty beautiful and sweet to know her was a treat.
I am so very proud to have had her as a blessing in my life, she led me on to be a better wife.
Her words of joy sang in the air, as she hug and kissed everyone to show her care.
No one till this day will take her place. As I reminisce on her lovely face.

Always a whimsical smile she had, as she shared joy with her family that made her glad.
Today is an anniversary of you see, she will always be a favorite angel to me.

Remember: Hug & kiss your mother-in love before God calls her from above.

Enjoy: Every lesson she shares today and bless her soul as precious memories come your way.

No comments: