Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MELLOW MEMORIES & BLINGEE !

Good Morning Everyone, How are you all doing?
Great I hope :) Here at the 'Our front Porch', we are having a restful quiet classical- music morning.
This cute little pixel I created from 'Blingee' a new site I found through a Homeschooling mom site called
'Gab-oodles Soup', she introduced her readers to it through her art. I think it's really a cool site a break
from Polyvore and a bit more fun, too. The moving images is what is most attractive, don't you agree?
(picture the hearts floating)
Just relaxing after a busy week with the grand-kids. Our town had a 'Run-day' and everyone put on their
sneaker and took off running. The boys joined their home-school team, it was great fun. The Team T-shirt color was a cranberry red with numbers on them. I asked to save the number-tags, and I'll get the scores soon to save in my grandmother box. I stood at the house to await the mom and runners.
We've been having good weather 'Thank God', for a beautiful fun-filled 'Open-house Day' .
The family cooked 'Veggie-beans and Nana baked 'Corn-bread'. The Fleming's joined in with a 
'Baked-bean dish,too. The coach arrived and bought a large batch of chocolate-chip cookies.
One really special treat was a Guacamole dip and green bean snack chip was delicious.
We all had a wonderful time with Home-school-friends and family.
ENJOY: Remember to keep pace with God's family & creation....
Credit: www.blingee.com (sparkle/graphics)

No comments: