Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SMILE IRISH EYES :)

This is for all you sweet lovely smiling Irish eyes everywhere :)

Today is your day!  Happy St. Patrick's Day....Go enjoy the scent of green grass & keep smiling....
Be very careful not to step on a Leprechaun and if your blinking in the sun, it's really a rainbow.
Now run go get your pot 'o' gold ! 

This was originally created for a lovely 'fairey-lady' named Angie our
Irish sweetheart :), but I'm sure she won't mind sharing with everyone especially with (like Grandma use to say)  our 'dark-Irish' specifically Joe, and Becky, too.

REMEMBER: Enjoy those smiling Irish eyes....and the world will be brighter today :)

CREDIT: Polyvore/Blingee...augustana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there Front Porch. LOVE your blog. Respect your Religion. Strongly dislike your politics. Sorry that I clicked on 'Lucianne' Link. Oh Well, Still intend to follow your wonderful, homey blog, I'll just be careful what I read when I tread. Tiffiny in Loleta