Thursday, February 19, 2009

I REMEMBER WHEN...

Last week while visiting Trudy at her candy store, she gave us two new wrapped Reminisce magazine.
I am thoughly enjoying them so much, especially the wisdom nuggets posted on the side of the pages.
The issue has elegant-sepia turn of the century photos and lots of nostalgic stories from the 30's-50's.
I love the illustrated advertisements of the 50's, remember speedy alka seltzer he was so cute.
One of my favorite jingle that still stays with me today, is Tammy.
'Tammy, she's a doll, she's Ideal,she's sweet sixteen.
I had asked for her for Christmas, but my mom couldn't find her, so my dad bought me a 'Model-Doll',
I played with her designing & sewing creative gowns for her. I loved my treasured gift.
As I look through Reminisce, it takes me back in times to those wonderful days of long ago.
REMEMBER: Enjoy & Reminisce about our 'Good Old Days'.....
CREDIT: reminisce.com

No comments: