Friday, February 13, 2009

TO: ELIZABETH LONGFELLOW

I found this on Polyvore.com and thought,'She will love this !'. It reminds me of her because the image looks like her a lot. This is how I picture her 'Pink-bedroom' full of fun things to see and do. The clothe are just her style fancy-free. There are more where this came from at: estherlovesyou.com   
The art-illustrations are really cute sketches, I'm sure all young girls will appreciate and love it. So enjoy your visit to this site and let me know how you like it, okay :)
                                                                                                                                                                         REMEMBER:  Enjoy art and all it illustrates for fun and fancy times:)
                              CREDIT:  estherlovesyou.com

No comments: