Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

And enjoy yourself in every way. Birthdays come but once a year. And in our heart yours is so dear. Because you are the only one, who fills our life with love & fun. 
A son like you is so honest and true and that is why we love you. 
Since the day you were born your handsome face, in my heart will never be replaced. 
In Queens, N.Y. you were born to me, oh what a wonderful day of glee. 
Your hair so dark and your eyes of hue, my one and only little boy dressed in  blue. 
Throughtout the years and times we've spent, I knew that you were heaven sent.
We've been together through thick and thin, able and willing 'In Christ' to win'...
The hearts of many & one who will always love you...
My one and only Handsome & True.
CREDIT:  Christ who cares so much for me by giving me-you for eternity.....

No comments: