Monday, July 5, 2010

PICNIC DATE :)


I PRAYED FOR CHURCH OF CHRIST FELLOWSHIP AND GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS.....
We had a Wonderful Picnic yesterday with Our Brother & Sister In Christ and their three precious children.
We were invited for a post-holiday treat at our local park. Packed and ready to go early...with a light step to my heart. Knowing we would have a good time.

We were truly blessed & delighted to spend the afternoon in such great company. The grill was a bit tricky, but that didn't stop the joy & excitement of being together.

We saw the Fireworks the night before from 'Our Front Porch'....as always they were great!
I got to sing: I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy...that made my day :)

Enjoy & Remember: God bless America every day, we pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.