Thursday, July 8, 2010

MY NEW FRIEND 'IVY'

Our neighbor Winnie lives by herself and enjoys sitting in the sun reading.

Most Sunday mornings, on my way to worship, I find her soaking the sun.
This last week as I happen to pass her doorway, I spotted a trembling tail.
Upon further inspection, I notice she had a new dog! Excited and smiling
I quickly made my aquaintance with 'Ivy' her new Beagle. Ivy is ten years
old, she was given to Ms. Winnie by firefighters who train the men where
her son is confined. Ivy took to Ms. Winnie right away, loving staying by
side in a shy-shady spot. I think we will enjoy this new addition to our
culde-sac.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.