Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pacific Ocean

Surprise! Andy drove me to our local Centerville Beach on Saturday afternoon. At first I thought we were going to drive by the kids old neighborhood, but he kept driving and I was stunned :O Wow, I was a little scared due to the winding roads. But soon enough we were there and wella the Ocean scent overwhelmed us.

It was wonderful, I ran around like a little kid collecting driftwood and colorful rocks. Andy would poke at them with his cane, we found some really neat 'Designer Pebbles' created by God with lines in them.

Oh ! What an awesome & refreshing experience watching the waves roll in...I walked up to them...thinking they come up at the same rate...and got my sneaker soaked...I squealed like a child :)

The most memorable part was walking the Dunes at the end and thinking of when Joey and I use to walk them together.

Remember: Enjoy God's awesome Creation and be Thankful as a Child....

No comments: