Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Words

Yesterday while Blackie our friendly neighborly cat was visiting, I told him to 'lay down' upon which he promptly responded. I was surprised because this is all new to me. He usually goes 'outside' and 'eats' on request, two commands I'm sure he learned at home. Blackie's owners work during the day, so he spends afternoons with us. He is becoming much more comfortable on his sofa blanket, yet he always checks the open door. I got treats from Valley grocery and he's eating out of my hands. You know what they say, 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'... We really enjoy this precious pet and his timely visits. Because Blackie visits only on occasion it doesn't, Thank God, affect my asthma.

Enjoy & Remember: IN GOD'S HAND IS THE LIFE OF EVERY CREATURE AND THE BREATH OF ALL MANKIND...JOB 12:10

No comments: