Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Room with a View

The Kiss of the Sun for Pardon,
The Song of Bird for mirth,
One is nearer to God's heart in a Garden
Than any where else on earth

Our neighbors have returned for the Spring/Summer season. We so enjoy the view from our kitchen window. The Gazebo is beautiful and the garden is well maintained. Every time I look outside, I see new flowers. Today I saw a huge pathos like bush. They have calla-lillies, too. When the English shepherd dog and his mate and baby come out to play, it's a sign they've arrived. Andy and I enjoy watching the dogs play, they are so cute. On a sunny day it's really a pleasure to watch the birds in the bird bath flittering and singing for joy. We really love this pretty site.


Enjoy & Remember: Thou O'Lord God has put Gladness in my Heart...Psalm 4:7

No comments: