Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Birthday-Mi Cumpleano

This year my birthday was on Sunday, August 10th. I love Sunday, it's my favorite day of the week, so I call it 'Domingo Dia de Dios'.

I chose a Hawaiian theme, my outfit had the cool colors of robin blue with lime green. Andy bought me my favorite perfume 'Heaven Scent' and much needed files for for my scrap-booking visuals.
We had a nice French toast brunch and Rebekah, Joe & the boys gave me a beautiful gift. Looking inside the gift bag, I saw a large ceramic angel resting with a wing spread over a dish, a bird feeder for our front porch, how wonderful.

Andy joined us for a quiet restful afternoon and the boys baked me chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting. They had different color sparkles, so cute and delicious, we took some home for breakfast the next day. I enjoyed the day with my wonderful family, they always make every occasion so special.

Remember & Enjoy: 'Domingo Dias de Dios' with special family celebrations...

From: Our 'heaven-scented' Front Porch to yours...Ana & Andy.

Credit: God for our precious family...
Your love gives me great joy & encouragement.Philemon 7

No comments: