Monday, December 8, 2008

BRUNCH AT MI CASA SU CASA

Oh, that we would praise Our Holy Lord God for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men. For he satisfieth the longing soul and filleth the hungry soul with goodness....Psalm107:8,9



On Sunday's after worship, we enjoyed a really good brunch at my daughter in-love's house, she's a wonderful cook. She has a 'Bed & Breakfast Cookbook', and it's full of great recipes. French toast was on the menu and it got rave reviews. My husband & I enjoyed it very much The fun & fellowship we share with each other is really awesome.Our grandsons respectfully wait for the ladies to be seated, as they pull out our chairs. My son shares good news from the Sunday paper, as the boys share the delite of their lastest adventure and my husband & I compliment the cook. Meanwhile, Isaac the family dog was begging for treats, he got a chicken snacks and devoured it with pleasure. It's not every day we get to sit down to such a fabulous feast, but we all really enjoy our 'Sunday-Brunch' together.

REMEMBER: Enjoy wonderful fellowship at Sunday Brunch with your family...

Credit: Mi casa su casa...(Bed & Breakfast).

No comments: