Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WISDOM TO NUMBER OUR DAYS...

Did some general housecleaning, while thinking about my Christmas wish list. Our son & daughter in-love Christmas tree was up for Thanksgiving. It's very beautiful with chrystal clear & frosty-white ornaments. We got our Christmas cards mailed early. We received a cute e-mail Christmas card from our sister in Christ & family. We enjoyed it tremendously. We had our annual Children's Christmas party last Sunday, it was great singing Hymns, everyone enjoyed themselves
.I won a couple of Polyvore Christmas-sets contests the next couple of posts will be of the ones I've created.
I made felt stockings for the boys stuffed with treats. Blackie-cat has been hiding due to the rainy days.
Yesterday he came around with a wet back & he ate all his food. I found an old time favorite chocolate-chip cookie recipe for my son
Done with all our gift wrapping & hope to get a good nights sleep.
And to all a good night... Glad to share some insight into our wonderful life In Christ.

Enjoy your Holidays with your loved ones...Merry Christmas everyone...

Creating a New Year calendar think: I can do all things thru Christ who strenghtened me...(phil 4:13)

No comments: