Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA DEAR...

I created this set for a polyvore contest titled: 'Santa Dear', what we'd really love to get for Christmas this year..

I wish this year: to see a star that once guided the Wise afar;
My neighbors baby oh to see, would really fill my heart with glee.
A watch I need so every time, I'll be prepared when noon bell chimes.
A butterfly pin so pretty & light, reminds me to dream & take my flight.
A pretty magnifying glass you see, for all those things on my face, oh me.
With a chrystal item I may be spoiled, for all the times I've worked & toiled.
A bit of perfume, pretty hairpins and an apron & kitchen things...


I won 8th place in the contest !...I really enjoyed creating the set.

ENJOY & REMEMBER: Credit & see more at Polyvore.com/augustana

No comments: