Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TRAVEL MERCIES...

For all those lonely traveling  souls on the road during this Holiday season. Lets pray for traveling mercies.
I remember getting stuck one to many time in airports over night. It reminds me of that Beatles song:' All of the lonely people where do they all come from?, all of the lonely people , where do they all belong?

I hope everyone has a safe & Happy Holiday with their loved ones. I remember traveling from Pennsylvania and got stuck in a snow storm, and God was watching out for me because a family friend showed up and rescued me.

Thank God for *Angels* unawares that guide us safely through our journey. So many times, I've been spared anxiety & distress, because someone* was there to show me the way. I remember when Joey was born, I was flying to Arkansar and asked a gentleman the way( it was like he was waiting for me)...he was standing there and said ' Arkansas Go that way !', I was stunned, but rushed...I ran & later realized 'how did he know'??? ( I was in Chicago O'Hare airport !).

ENJOY & REMEMBER:  God is with us where ever we go ...Gen 28:15...

No comments: