Monday, April 27, 2009

BE GOOD STEWARDS OF THE EARTH....

On Earth day and every day we should care for our home-planet. 

I'm asking our grandsons to help us with our re-cycle.  
Once a week  they grab a shopping bag of carboard & other recyclable items. The are so brave & proud of helping with care of their environment as people pass by looking and smiling. It's a great help for us and the earth. 

I am very proud of both of them. How they promptly and willingly  enjoy being good stewards of our planet-home.....I'm glad they are here to enjoy it all with us, too :)

Credit: Our Creator for caring for our wonderful home to share with each other.

Remember: Upon completion of Creation....God said ' It is very Good ' :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My daughter's family and I both are avid recyclers. I have been so disappointed with many single women friends of mine who don't recycle. I don't feel comfortable butting in by suggesting that they do, yet it does make me uncomfortable. It's so pleasing that you do!
tiffinyandfriends