Monday, April 27, 2009

DELITE IN THE WELL-BEING OF YOUR SERVANT......

I went to our local doctor next door. The weather has been pleasant lately. The doctor was so nice, she reminded me of my sister-inlaw ;) and she listened carefully to my woes. 
She was so very considerate, that she gave me two free Advair for my asthma and five refills. I was so thankful, I almost started crying tears of joy :) I also received a nose-spray and extra eye-drops included in the refill :) I ran to the pharmacist and he put it on file...
I believe God answered my prayer and gave me exceedingly abundantly what I ask for ....Thank our good & generous Holy Lord God. Do I hear an amen ? :) 
Andy gave me a pack of cotton-white socks, and they are so soft & comfortable....I love how they feel :) Andy is so glad, I decided to take care of my health. I'm sleeping more restfully. Everyone is happy for me. I can come home after a long day without feeling exhausted.
Therefore: my prayers have been answered. God does delite in the well-being of his servants.
 
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....Thank you, God :)....augustana/Polyvore.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you took care of your health. Enjoying God's world in good health is your gift to God.