Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EVERYONE CALLS HER WINDY

I have a similar rain-jacket and I looked just like this picture running errands around town. I just couldn't catch my breath. 
Everyone looked at me like girl go to the doctors. I decided I'm tired of being so frugal with expensive Advair and I've made an appointment with my son's doctor. Thank God the office is right on my block don't even have to cross the street (the Lord will provide-Thank God :)
I missed going for sunny-day walks and taking snap shots with my humble 110 camera of whimsical moments & happenings. 
Spent the day with the boys on 'Spring Break' :) We went to the Library and looked at magazines of animals. Joey made me laugh, we were looking at a shark eating lunch...Joey said 'He's smiling Wide !' enjoying a snack break...Oh, my sides hurt from allergies and laughing. 
Met a lady, who looked like my sister-inlaw. She spoke to me in Spanish (realy well) I think she thought I was Mexican :) She said 'Que tenga buen dia con sus ninos'='May you have a good day with your children'....I answered ' Oh, Thank You-Gracias/ She was shocked that I spoke 'Proper English'...I love the surprising look on her face :) 
She was really nice. Her husband is Mexican and I shared about my 'Mother-tongue' and it was neat the polite acceptance and thoughtful encouragement on her part, I really appreciated it. We spoke together in both English and Spanish, it was great, I needed that boost :) 
All in all, the day was nice for my first come out after being so sick. 
So never ever give up hope....God knows exactly what we need at the right time. Even on windy-day. God sends joy & excitement & smiling faces our way....
REMEMBER: Enjoy smiling at everyone you pass on the road :) and a well wish may come your way.
CREDIT: God for pouring down 'Dailey Blessing' of Joy & Hope......

No comments: