Monday, April 27, 2009

SUNDAY -DOMINGO LORD'S DAY-DIA DE DIOS

She was wide awake as she's up at dawn and was cooking chicken at her stove. I really miss talking with her. She was pleasantly surprised and open her door with a  cheery smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She's a morning person and like me always enjoys good company. We talked of her interest, concerns and woes. A photo album of her family and friends most now long gone was opened with care and the love shared. There are all sorts of angels everywhere. I spotted one with only a gown and halo, it's Trudy's favorite angel-gift as it depicts what she believes with all her heart, she will wear in heaven. Next she shows me her antique-bible....it's large print and marked off, it has tab on the sides for each book. Trudy quotes her favorite Psalm 91 by heart, she told me it's a great comfort to her. At night when I turn off my light, I see 'Trudy's Angel' hanging from my light switch and say a prayer, that God will bless and protect my friend Trudy...she's 84 years old and still continues to believe and hope in God. 

No comments: