Monday, January 5, 2009

ANGEL FROST...

An Awesome image from Russia with Love. I came across what I'll call 'Angel Frost' from a missionary ladies web-site titled:'From Russia with Love'. The picture she took is of  morning frost on her kitchen window. It reminds me of angel wings, right?. There are more where this came from but this was the best one. Pretty awesome I imagine waking to such beauty from God.

My husband and I really enjoy the site, it's filled with interesting & unique images and cultural events from a  Russia sister In Christ..I came across it from another 'Church of Christ' missionary blog. The lady is originally from Ohio. I admire her photo-journaling of her day trips though her Russian town. The first one post  I saw was a video on 'Anastasia & her family', it was an anniversary of sorts. I love Russian culture: Their Art & Literature since I read 'Zoya'by Danielle Steel. 
I met a young Russian college girl and her name was 'Anya' just like mine 'Ana' we became fast friends. 
She was from Siberia, we learned a lot from each other. 
I learned that Siberia (as I thought growing up in the 'cold-war' era) ., is not for outcast  disidents anymore. And she learned to relax and enjoy a trip to Hallmark, as she looked on in awe at so many beautiful things. 
This precious child was in awe also at my sons graduation, when the college professor were dressed in colorful hats & gowns..We looked at each other and I  though (Pomp & Circumstance)...Then I whispered in her ear 'Such Degadence!..and we both laughed at and with each other.
REMEMBER: It's only cold outside, in our hearts lets  be thankful for Angel frost...From Russia with Love.
CREDIT: http://www.fromrussiawithlove@blogspot.com

No comments: