Monday, January 5, 2009

CREATIVE LOVE

Yesterday while visiting my grandson,
he handed me your gift, Open It ! he said not wanting to miss out on the fun. 
He placed it in my hand as gentle as a dove. The pretty packaged gift was as soft as a cloud above. 
I was surprised my heart smiled with a lift. "Aunt  Angie sent you a small Christmas gift !:" 
I opened the blue wrap and to my surprise-four lovely quilted pads ! my spirit did rise!..
.Momma said 'Turn them around'. The pattern was the same on the other side I found.
These hand quilted pads, I will cherish with all my heart. Each year I've wondered what Aunt Angie's mastered- She's so smart. 
I love these cute pads, they're so precious to me, for loving hands created them you see. To God I prayed for a loving examples. He gave me your love thru these small quilted samples.
REMEMBER: Big Heart sent Gifts come in soft small packages...
CREDIT:  AUNT ANGIE for mastering another Talent & my Grandson for sharing in the Joy of Giving.

No comments: