Monday, January 5, 2009

TIME FOR TEA...by Janet Kruskamp

.
On Christmas day, We were surprised with a large Gift- box full of goodies. Our darling sister in Christ  prepared: Jams & Coffee mixes for our Christmas gift.. The box was heavy and full of lovely sweet treats. She spoils us every year with her awesome concoctions of 'Home-made' delicacies. 
A wonderful aroma came from the box- Wow! Surprise ! Five cute lemons from her own lemon tree!!! I have plans for those babies. Tried them in Tea very soothing with honey. And I cut a couple open-left one in the frig and placed one in a pretty glass jar above the sink. The sweet aroma of lemons remind me of Christmas morning with our wonderful & precious family in Christ...
REMEMBER:Enjoy 'Home-grown' treats 'From God with love'
(I smell lemons).Thank You, Sister Your a Star! 

1 comment:

starhome said...

Thank you Ana and Andy. I so glad you are enjoying your goodies. All year long I think of Christmas when I can my fruits. If you want more lemons I have more. I probably won't run out for a month or so. Love you.Starla