Friday, May 9, 2008

*STAR*HOPE*ANGEL*


Psalm 78:4 "Tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of our Lord".

I've been saving this one for you, Sisters. Happy Mother's Day, Hope-Sweetheart. Thinking of you especially on this May Day.
Grandmothers, Mothers, Daughters & Sisters of the world unite.
Sunday is our day to be honored by our children.
Our daughter-in-love is a very special young lady. Precious in God's sight, she's grown more near and dear to our hearts every day.
You're a wonderful wife, an exceptionally good mother to your two growing sons, and we really do appreciate you for all your work and efforts.

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children will be instructed in the Lord; and great will be the peace of your children".

For being ever ready to lend a supportive & comforting hand, we thank you, Sweetheart. Always cheerful and willing to prepare for special days of joy and delights. We love you a lot, girl.
This poem is dedicated to Mothers everywhere:
"A PLACE FOR ME"...
There is a place in life, that needs my humble skill,
A certain job I'm meant to do, Nobody else can fill.
The hours are demanding, and the pay is not to good, And yet,
I wouldn't change it for a moment, if I could.
There is a special place in life, A goal I must attain,
A dream that I must follow for I won't be back again.
There's a mark that I must leave, however small it be,
A legacy of love for those Who follow after me.
There is a special place in life that only I may share,
A little path that bears my name, awaiting me somewhere.
There is a hand that I must hold, a word that I must say,
A smile that I must give, for there are tears to blot away.
There is a special place in life that I was meant to fill,
A sunny spot where flowers grow upon a windy hill.
There's always a tomorrow, And the best is yet to be,
And somewhere in this world I know, there is a place for me".

May the Lord richly bless both you and your children. Psalm 115:14
Each generation can make known your faithfulness to the next.Issiah 38:19

From Our 'Special Place' Front Porch to Yours...Ana & Andy.

Credit: Salessian Inspirational Booklet-Poem by Grace E. Easley

No comments: