Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hey, Lady!


I was wondering what to post about? While visiting Anastasia Dreams, I found it. Illustration Friday's theme for this week is babies. I love babies, who doesn't, right? Well, I thought of many ways to present my babies to you.
I'll start with an answered prayer, I asked God for a little girl neighbor. When our neighbors moved in, Andy said, "she's pregnant", I smiled. Well, sure enough, Fiona was born next spring.
Thus begins the tales of 'Hey,lady'(see prior post) where she converses beautifully with me. Today, her dad was in and out of his garage moving a dresser. Fiona's family is getting a new baby. But I think her parents are moving. We thought with gas prices so high and her dad working out of town, maybe their moving to her grandma's neighborhood. She watched as she sat in her tiny tent as her dad packed the truck. I got ready to go down, but they drove away first.
This picture shows a little girl in transition with calla-lilies and her puppy, too. The cute box is an added touch,hum, wonder -is it full of pretties- shiny plastic bracelets, dollies and dandy-lions?
I'm sure they will be back soon, and we'll all know the rest of the story...

Enjoy: Calla-lilies and 'Thank Heaven for little girls'.

[Fiona: meaning-White & Fair/Celtic-Gaelic.]

From: Our 'neighborhood' Front Porch...Ana & Andy

No comments: