Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let Your Light so Shine


Yesterday afternoon, having done 'important paperwork', I walked to the post office to mail bills. I was mentally drained from having done three posts the night before. Then, to my surprise, we received a beautiful card from New England. I chose this picture, it's similar to the lighthouse on the card received from our sister-in-Christ , Cindy. To be honest with you, I was pleasantly surprised, it was like a cup of fresh water. Cindy's husband, Scott Hassell, is a leader at the South County church of Christ. They were just in California a couple of weeks ago, their daughter, Abby, just graduated from Pepperdine University. Congratulations, Abby, I remember you at age 7, standing in the sunshine, looking like an angel. I knew you'd grow up to be a beautiful, well-grounded young lady. I'm sure God has your best interests invested in your future. It's great reading how well everyone is doing. I especially appreciated how God sent us a word of encouragement, just when we needed a friend. Never underestimate the Providence of God, Lord knows just what we need to lift us up.

Enjoy: Sending each other cheerful notes and God will deliver them with perfect timing to benefit the reader.

Remember: Stay in touch and pray for one another...God answers prayers.
Believe & Rejoice.

From: Our 'Uplifted' Front Porch to yours...Ana & Andy.

Credit: All Posters.com

No comments: